August 2, 2008

Posted by Rie On 5:42 PM
I'm pretty much on my way out the door but wanted to write a short post to say hi. I'm going over to Tine's place with Jannie for dinner and drinks - we might end up downtown, we might not. We'll see what happens but good friends, good food and good wine can't go wrong!!

Things are ok here, definitely a rollercoaster of emotions but I can handle it. I am actively looking for a new apartment and am also on the lookout for cool cheap furniture.... when I moved up here, I gave all my stuff away to a good cause so I'm pretty much starting from scratch. Again. I don't regret doing it but looking back, I wish I hadn't. Oh well, no use looking back - time to look forward. Right?

I start work again on Monday after a LONG vacation and I'm actually pretty excited. I like my co-workers, I like the kids (most of them) and I love my job. It'll be hard getting back into the routine again after having such a crazy long vacation but I can't wait.

So.... life here is kinda crazy but also exciting. I'm in serious saving mode so I can get my shit put back together and start living my life again. I definitely have my ups and downs but I guess that's normal, right? I stay away from sappy music and sappy tv shows and try to keep myself occupied. So if I give any loving couples a dirty look, just deal with it for now - it's nothing personal ;)

0 Intelligent comments: