February 11, 2009

Posted by Rie On 12:45 PM
Loud music and coffee - that's what my "mornings" are like. I rarely watch tv but ALWAYS have music playing. Sometimes loud and sometimes not so loud. Today, it's loud. I'm in that kind of mood.

I only have two more shifts up at JB and then I have a long weekend followed by vacation. YAY ME! It's not going to be 100% vacation because I still have to work at the club in Nørup next Wednesday, a course Thursday evening and then of course the garage on Saturday but I'm off during the days. My plans consist of visiting friends who live outside of Vejle and homey stuff like painting, cleaning, reorganizing, laundry blah blah blah.

I survived a killer weekend but I can definitely feel that I'm no longer a teenager. But I'll admit, I had a freaking blast! I'm going out again Saturday after work with some friends so we'll see how that turns out. I think I go out a lot during the weekends because I rarely see anyone other than kids and co-workers during the weekdays and it's just great seeing my friends when we can make it happen.

Ok, now I'm just babbling - coffee babble. I'm going to log off now and find some socks. I hate having to match up my socks after laundry but that means that when I need to find socks, I have issues. It's time for me to get ready for work - two more evening shifts and then I'm on vacation!

0 Intelligent comments: