March 23, 2012

Posted by Rie On 11:12 AM
This is BIG news!

My dad is in Denmark for the next 2 months and it's been great so far!

He came Wednesday, just before lunch. I think he had a long but good trip. As good as it gets considering he was on the "road" for almost 24 hours. We were a small group waiting for him at Billund airport - me, his 2 sisters and their husbands and an old friend with his wife. We were all really excited! It's 11 years ago since Dad was here last. I was "home" in Canada last summer but this is huge, seeing dad on "my territory".

We haven't been doing much the last couple of days. He was tired after such a long trip so we've been laying low and he's been regaining his energy. It was his birthday yesterday. We went for a long walk, the sun was shining and it was a good day. Dinner out and then a beer at the Pub. Nothing crazy. Just a good time hanging out and doing our own thing.

He's out with his friend now so I have my place to myself. Getting papers sorted out for my application to uni. I have to work today and then we'll see what happens tonight. We don't have any plans really until Monday so I have no idea what we'll end up doing this weekend. I just know that I don't have to work at the Pub.

I'm running again. Have to do an online course before I run off to work.

0 Intelligent comments: