December 16, 2007

Posted by Rie On 8:12 PM
I've been such a horrible blogger lately.

I've been busy with work and that takes up a lot of my time - working and the transportation. I get home at 11pm three night a week and it takes lot of my energy. But I still love my job and even though we've been busy, it's still lots of fun. I'd rather be busy then having nothing to do.

I'm still in the process of moving all my stuff. I guess I haven't been clear on where exactly I moved since some people have been asking questions.... Anders and I have moved back in with each other and instead of spending money on a new apartment, I moved back to his place, which is actually my old place too. So I guess you can say we are finally back to normal after some hard times during the past year. And life is good - we are happy. We still have lots to do here but because of work, we can only really get stuff moved and organized during the weekends. But it's getting there. I think after I finish this post, I will start cleaning up in the computer/craft room and then start re-organising the kitchen so we can see what we need and don't need from my old place. I have the other apartment until Feb. 15 so we still have some time. We are slowly buying new furniture and have already bought two desks for the computer/craft room, a dresser for the bedroom and a tv bench for the living room. At one point, we do want to get new couches and a new dining room table but that'll come after Christmas when we have some money to play with.

Speaking of Christmas, what is everyone's plans for the holidays? Are you all done with the shopping? We're only halfway done and I'll have to make some trips downtown before work next week and Anders will have to do his shopping next weekend. We'll be doing the usual for Christmas - Christmas Eve at his parent's place and then hopefully Christmas Day with my family in Nørup... Maybe I'll get to see my cousin's new babies - the twins were born Dec. 5th and Line and Tobias are happy and healthy (from what I hear from Karin).

Major update!!! Glenda and Nathan are now proud parents to Aiden Benjamin. He finally came to the world yesterday, Dec. 15th after a tough labor that ended in a c-section. From what I hear from Nathan and Dee, mommy Glenda and baby bean Aiden are both doing really good.


Congratulations to the Potter family! I can't wait to see more pictures! And thank you to Dee for keeping me updated and also for posting pictures on her blog!

It's been a quiet weekend. Anders and I both had Christmas parties at our work on Friday so he was in Århus with computer geeks and I was here in Vejle with my co-workers. Dinner, drinks and Singstar. We ended up meeting each other downtown at the local bar and came home at around 5am.... We are too old for this kind of partying because we did absolutely nothing yesterday - neither one of us could find extra energy to do anything else other than watch tv and sleep.

I hope to update my blog more often and to take some more pictures of my life here. The batteries to my camera are being recharged as I type this so I won't have any excuses.

2 Intelligent comments:

Hogsberg said...

Welcome back.. ;-) Thought you had given up on Blogger.. See you very soon.. :-) H.

Glenda-Bean said...

Thanks for the shout out! The Potter clan wishes you a very Merry CHRISTMAS and a happy new year!