April 29, 2010

Posted by Rie On 11:21 AM
Hey! I'm still alive and still doing well. I've been busy with a thing called life... plus a little too lazy to update my blog. But here I am!

Work, work and more work. That's the story of my life. Still doing days and evenings at JB and still love working with the kids. Sometimes they bug me and then again, I'm sure I bug them too at times. We're planning our summer trip with the smaller kids and this year, we will be going to Germany. I thought communication was tough in Sweden last year but this time will be even harder. At least Swedish is somewhat close to Danish and if they spoke slow enough, I could understand. But German..... nope. That'll be interesting.

I'm still pulling shifts at the pub and I still love it. A good way to go out with music and see friends but not have the hangovers and also getting paid to do so. I'm meeting new people every weekend so it's lots of fun. I'll be there tonight, after the youth club, working the coat check and then tomorrow night will be working the entré. But Saturday..... will be a party!

Me and another girl from the pub are having a party Saturday and the theme is Hollywood Superstar. Why not? We are able to invite all the friends we want and don't have to worry about clean up, broken glasses, not having room for everyone and music. The pub deals with it all and all we have to do is show up and be ready to party. So... I think about 60 people are coming and some, hopefully most, are coming dressed up for the theme. I'm going as a rock mama Kat Von D style. Hehehe!! Fake tattoos all the way up my arm, heavy makeup, jeans, rock n' roll!

Yeah, some people might think it's childish. But I don't care. It's just fun and should be a good night.

Other than work, things are quiet here. I'm spending time with my friends and spending time alone - working on a puzzle here at home and crafty stuff.

I promise I will update my blog on a more regular basis again. With pictures!!!

0 Intelligent comments: