January 20, 2010

Posted by Rie On 9:30 AM
My life is fine, nothing there. The usual ups and downs but nothing that I can handle or control.

But... my friend/co-worker is going through hell and my heart breaks for her. Her little girl has been diagnosed with lymph-cancer (is it called that in English?) and will be starting chemo either today or tomorrow. She's 7 years old! We all got the news while having our daily meeting at work yesterday and I can honestly say that we really had to fake being happy in front of the kids. They don't really know what's going on, except that they ask on a daily basis where D is.

FUCK! (Yes Mormor and Bebba - I know you guys don't like it when I swear.) I'm just seriously pissed off at the world right now. How can that happen to such a great little girl and her family? It's so not fair for them. I can't even imagine what D is thinking and going through right now. And I can't do anything to fix it.

Not only is D my co-worker but she is also a great friend.

One day at a time, right?

0 Intelligent comments: