June 25, 2011

Posted by Rie On 4:19 PM
Hell did not freeze over and pigs still can't fly. I actually spent a quiet Friday night at home! Holy crap, eh??

But it was a nice evening. Quiet. Just me. I made a good dinner and then plopped myself on the couch with a good movie and a footbath. Yups. I treated myself to a spa-like foot treatment and now I have pretty.... nope. Can't say it because feet are just not pretty. Anyways, it was a nice night and I enjoyed the peace and quiet.

Tonight will be different. Partying (working) it up at Tartan Pub in the coatcheck. Then I have to pack tomorrow and get ready for a 5 day camping trip with 17 kids. Then I have 4 days of work after that and then.... vacation!! Freaking wonderful! I can't wait! Lots of plans for the first week I'm in DK and then I'm off to Canada. WOOT WOOT! Gotta love it!

PS. Still not smoking!

0 Intelligent comments: