November 24, 2014

Posted by Rie On 12:25 PM
I'm tired. But not more tired than I usually am on Mondays. Weekends are tough and I should seriously start acting my age. But then again, I don't do anything that I'm embarrassed over. And just because I'm 35, doesn't mean that I can't go out and have some fun, right?

I don't think everyone would agree. But fuck them. I will take the tired Mondays for now and enjoy my weekends. But I will be cutting back on the night-off-lets-go-out evenings and focus more on my school. I have 7 months left and then I'll be done.

Fucking 7 months. I have massive amounts of studying to focus on.

So it'll mean that I will cut back on the partying. I will keep working so I will still be around in the environment but I can luckily have fun and party without drinking so that will be cut out. I have one big party to attend next weekend - our yearly Christmas party for the bar job and then one in a couple of weeks with my youthclub job. But other than that, no more party plans. Not even for NYE - I'm working that night so I'll be partying - without partying.

Wow, it sounds like my life focus is drinking and parties. Trust me, it's not.

I'm working late tonight at the youth club. Maybe I'll walk home tonight -- get some exercise and fresh air.

Gotta cut this one short - have to get ready for work.

0 Intelligent comments: