March 10, 2007

Posted by Rie On 3:24 PM
Yups, I beat my cold/flu and I'm pretty much 100% better. I still have a nasty cough and I think I may have lost a couple of lbs (hey, I'm not complaining!) but I no longer have a fever and my energy level is starting to be normal again. Yay me, I can rejoin the world again!

It's not like I have anything interesting to write about since the last 4 days have consisted of me either in bed or on the couch wrapped in blankets. I'm so behind in my emails (I was behind even before I got sick!), haven't been at work in 4 days, haven't really seen people other than Anders - he's been such a sweetie and has totally pampered me. But I'm back now! I have to go to Anders' parent's place in a couple of hours to celebrate his youngest brother's birthday - that means real food! Other than that, I'm just going to take it easy this weekend, work on some crafts and paintings, catch up on my emails, talk to Canada on skype and just enjoy the fact that I'm all healthy again. It's back to work on Monday and I'll admit that I can't wait to get back into reality!

To all of you who are still fighting the pre-spring cold/flu, hang in there! I hope you all get better again soon!

3 Intelligent comments:

Anonymous said...

i didnt know u need pampers....hi

Anonymous said...

I didnt know you need pampers....hi

Anonymous said...

Geez, that was just so funny...

(I'm being sarcastic if you couldn't already tell)

Who is this "anonymous"? I have a feeling it's a Dane...