March 1, 2007

Posted by Rie On 10:33 AM
Today is my aunt Karin's birthday! I really started getting to know Karin when I moved to Denmark back in 1997 - I lived with her and Ernst for a year before I got my own place in Vejle. But Karin and I still see each other on a regular basis since we work together at the youth club!
Tillykke med foedselsdagen!!


Every Christmas, we all get together at Karin and Ernst's place for a huge family Christmas dinner. Lots of food, lots of laughs and lots of gossip!!



As you can see, Karin and I always have lots of fun at the youth club. She's worked there for around 20 years and I've been there for almost 10 years. The kids think we're crazy but we both know that they appreciate us because when we're not there, they totally miss us!!


Karin and her sisters visted their little brother and family (my dad and mom) in Canada a couple of years ago. I think they had a really good visit!!


Another picture from the club - Karin is relaxing in the tv room, taking a short break from teenagers.


My aunt, Karin! Happy Birthday!

1 Intelligent comments:

Glenda-Bean said...

Happy birthday, KARIN! My birthday buddy!!! :o)