March 1, 2007

Posted by Rie On 11:09 AM
Today is Glenda's birthday!! Happy Birthday sweetie! I've known Glenda for quite a while now, we met back in junior high school in French class. She got me into trouble for talking in class (tee hee) so we were moved to the front of the class. But the teacher must have seen a true friendship because instead of splitting us up, she moved us both and we have been friends ever since. Glenda and I have gone through a lot together and after all these years, even though we do not see each other often, I still consider her to be one of my best friends in the entire world.
Glenda is a great person and anyone who has met her knows just how special she is. A true friend.


Happy Birthday, you old fart! I love you!!



Glenda and Nathan - Prom 1997. Don't they both look amazing?!

Glenda and Nathan several years later! Such a cute couple!

Glenda's getting married and us girls took her on a girl's night out!


Aug. 2006 - Glenda and Nathan are getting married!



They are now husband and wife!


I just love this picture. It was taken during one of the speeches at their wedding and I love how happy Glenda looks!

Glenda and Rie - an old picture but one of my faves.

1 Intelligent comments:

Glenda-Bean said...

Awww! Thanks for your kind words and your awesome post!!! it sure has been a long time and all I have to say is your 28th is coming up soon too :o| hee heee