August 19, 2007

Posted by Rie On 1:55 AM
I spent yesterday just relaxing with my parents, did some grocery shopping and stuff like that. We rented movies but I was just so tired and decided to go to bed at 9pm. But that was ok, because we got up early this morning so we could make the 9am ferry over to Saltspring Island. Every Saturday, there is a market where there are lots of fun stuff. I got really nice shoes (thanks mom and dad!) and we had a really good day. We ate lunch there and then caught the 1pm ferry back to Victoria where we did some more grocery shopping (getting ready for the big family reunion!) and dropped by Glenda and Nathan's place to pick up an airbed. They look great but were really busy with renovations so we only stayed for a few minutes to chat. I can't wait to really be able to hang out with them and catch up on everything.

No pictures this time around, I did have my camera with me to Saltspring but I forgot to take pictures! Silly me....

I heard from Anders that Thomas and Claudia's wedding went great and I'm totally looking forward in seeing the pictures! Ohhh, min mobil virker ikke (endnu) men jeg skrev til Telias kundeservice og haaber paa at de kan fortaelle mig hvad er galt. Jeg kan soege netvaerk og kan finde den stoerste netvaerk her i Canada men jeg har aabenbart ikke adgang.... Hmmmm, jeg forstaar det bare ikke og jeg savner at kunne skrive med alle jer i DK! Jeg haaber i allesammen har det rigtig godt! Tak for jeres kommentarer her paa min blog! I feel so loved!

I'm ending this update and will be soon going out for dinner. Nothing all crazy, just food and coffee.

0 Intelligent comments: