January 3, 2009

Posted by Rie On 1:43 PM
Right now, I'm at work. Not at a warm youth club with coffee and kids, but at the garage. It's cold, I don't have any coffee and there are no kids here. I'm all alone.... I could start talking to myself and no one would notice that I'm slowly going crazy...

Which is why I decided to play geek on the computer instead. Upload some pictures, read some blogs, catch up on emails and just geek out while sitting on a motorcycle lift and breathing in the garage air. These are the most recent pictures taken during the holidays of family and friends. I haven't been good at taking pictures and have definitely regretted it. I should have my camera with me at all times!

Ernst on Christmas Eve with Pernille's dog - Ricco. A very friendly dog who loves attention.

A father-daughter moment. Jannie got a new office chair for Christmas and Claus was there to help her put it together.

Karin smirks at the way her present from Ernst is wrapped. A plastic bag and tape goes a long way!


Pernille relaxing with a glass of redwine.




My friend Lise came over one day to make Christmas snacks with marcipan and nougat. We got our hands dirty and tried to be creative and I found out that marcipan art is not one of my talents.




Don't remember what Lise found to be so funny but here she is in my kitchen, raiding my cupboards and having a good time.
I was at Jonna and Brian's place on Christmas Day but didn't take any pictures... Silly me. I don't even know if they took any pictures. We ate, talked, drank coffee and had a good time together with Jonna's close family. (I've included myself into their family - hee hee!) After Christmas, I spent some time with my friends and work at the local youthclub party. Then I got sick. Blah!! I ended up staying home New Years Eve - see previous post :( - and tried to sleep my misery away. I'm feeling better again, back in business and ready to take over the world. Still snotty and I can't hear anything but I'm alive and kicking.
Will not forget what Rachel told me - Year 2009 is OUR year! Better watch out!!




0 Intelligent comments: