June 8, 2009

Posted by Rie On 11:36 AM
It's Monday.... another work week ahead. Not a bad thing but right now, I just can't seem to find my energy for a long day.

My weekend was good. Friday was another danish holiday so no official work. But I helped out my co-worker host a bday party for her son.... so 25 kids had to be fed and entertained. Dorte and I are used to kids so it wasn't a huge deal at all. They had fun, we survived and the bday boy had a good day.

Afterwards, I went over to Karin and Ernst's place - invited myself over for dinner and a sleepover. We had to go to a meeting early Saturday morning so to make things easier for me, I crashed at their place. Good dinner - can't remember the last time I ate potatoes and gravy! My cousin Jesper was there as well, with his two twins - Line and Tobias. Cute kids but holy shit, definitely a handful! I was exhausted after a few hours so I can't imagine what it's like having them fulltime. Parents - you have my respect!

Meeting on Saturday went well but I was exhausted when I got home. Karin and I ended up talking way past midnight Friday night and then getting up at 7am.... I don't do mornings that well. I was tired.

Saturday evening and Sunday was quiet. Talked to the parental units Sunday, went for a bike ride with Lise, voted, studied... kinda boring to write about. Nothing all that interesting. But that's ok, right? I needed a somewhat quiet weekend.

Now it's Monday... I already said that, eh? But yeah, it's still Monday and I still have to work today. Long day.... won't be off until 1030 pm tonight. So I better get some stuff done now while I have the time. Make some coffee, turn up the music and find my energy.

Have a great week!

1 Intelligent comments:

Glenda-Bean said...

Karin and Ernst crack me up! Give them my best :o)