January 13, 2010

Posted by Rie On 9:14 AM
I don't understand why I ALWAYS have a really hard time getting up in the mornng! It doesn't matter if I slept well or not, or if I slept for many hours or not.... I'm always struggling to get up in the mornings! Especially those days where I don't work until early afternoon and I don't have plans in the mornings with friends. It bugs me!

ARGH! My rant of the day!

Ok, it's a little after 9 am and I'm still pretty exhausted. I have to open in the one youth club, make food and entertain the few kids that show up. Then I have to run some errands downtown - going to buy some fabric because I have a sewing project in my head!! Then it's off to Nørup for another club evening with the kids. So.... I actually don't feel all that guilty for sleeping in since I won't be home until 11 pm anyways.

Nothing much new here. Work as usual. My scooter garage is on hold for the time being - it's all about the money which means we don't even know if we can ever open again. Seriously, that sucks! Not just for me and my financial situation but for the kids who came every Saturday afternoon - I think they really enjoyed being there and now it's gone (for now at least). I'm hoping to hear something very soon. I did go by there last Saturday for a couple of hours - without pay - just to keep the group somewhat together until we hear something more definite.

Other than that, nothing much happened this weekend. Went to Ikea - yay and woot woot to IKEA! Behaved myself but still got some cool stuff that I just absolutely needed. My apartment is getting there but it's definitely a work in progress. But then again, I'm not planning on moving for the next LONG time so I'm having fun with it as the time goes. I love my little home. It may be small and old but it's got character and it suits me perfectly. It's funny - Lise and I have the exact same apartments (she lives right next door) and even though we have the same taste in many things, our homes look completely different. She's got a super cool little apartment and I'm "stealing" inspiration from her all the time.

I have little over an hour left before I have to go so I'm going to log off, make coffee, listen to happy music and get ready for a long-ish day. So that is the end of my babble for now!

(But I have a feeling that it's going to be a good day!)

0 Intelligent comments: