August 29, 2011

Posted by Rie On 11:50 AM
So I was thinking about all my teary spaz attacks and decided to just deal with it instead of letting it get to me. It drains my energy and makes me into a bad mood and I don't like that.

I quit smoking a little over 2 months ago. I made that promise to myself, to my family and especially to my Mormor. And I haven't even cheated once. Yes, I'm bragging because you know what? I fucking deserve bragging rights! I am now a NON-SMOKER! But I'm also now a chubby non-smoker - haha! So that's gotta change. I know my mom said that I shouldn't focus on my non-smoking weight gain for a while but I can't help it. It's bugging me. So it's gotta go.

Last week, I was actually thinking about cancelling my membership at the gym because I was always having a hard time getting my shit together but I'm going to give myself one more month. I have found some will-power and motivation and I have one more month to get into the groove of things and make some changes. I want to be a healthy non-smoker. And if I can get into a good routine the next few weeks, then I will keep my membership. If I don't, then I will cancel it and will have to find something else that will help me reach my goal.

I have now signed myself up for two spinning classes on Wednesday......

0 Intelligent comments: