August 24, 2011

Posted by Rie On 10:40 AM
I promise, I won't bitch that much today. It must get exhausting, only listening to bitch, bitch and more bitch. It will be a more of a positive post this time.

Things aren't too bad here. Work is busy - we just started a new season which means new kids and new parents and that means busy. I'll admit, I'm having issues getting into the groove when all I want to do is sleep but it's getting better. (I say that as I yawn and grope around the table, looking for my coffee....) But we have a bunch of new kids who are slowly getting used to our youth club and there are definitely full of energy and life - they are keeping me on guard, awake and on my toes, whether I like it or not.

I'm still being hit hard by waves of bad moods and PMS-like attitude but it's getting better. One day at a time, right? I am now on the war path in getting my life back to the way I want it to be - which is a longer process but it could turn into a fun one too. I'm not drastically changing my life - as I mentioned, I do like it and feel that I shouldn't be complaining as much as I have been lately. I just need some tweaks and some changes to make it closer to perfect..... and that's what I've been working on. I'll keep you guys posted.

Other than that, nothing new and exciting to write about. I'm back at the pub again and I have a double weekend coming up - Friday at the door and then Saturday in the coatcheck. It's been a crazy week with extra meetings, bits of drama and just no time to read my book and enjoy the peace and quiet my little home can sometimes provide. Lucky for me, I have a short day at work and then am planning on spending my evening here at home with my laundry, my book and maybe my vacumn cleaner - I haven't decided yet. I'll probably change out the vacumn for some knitting needles :o)

0 Intelligent comments: