November 24, 2011

Posted by Rie On 11:29 AM
Canada 2011 - a wonderful summer. One evening, I was at Glenda's place and we were talking about my dad's boat.... after a short chat, we called up my dad and arranged a day for Glenda and Nathan to come with us for a short trip on Biksen. My dad loves those two so it didn't take any time to convince him that they should come with us when we move the boat back to Hidden Harbour. What a perfect day - the sun was shining, we ate lunch on the boat and just had a really good day. The only downside was that we didn't have much wind and we didn't have all day to putter around in the ocean. But a wonderful few hours with some of my favourite people in the world.


Glenda and Nathan, waiting for Biksen to be put back into the water.

Biksen is being put back into the water, while Glenda and Nathan keep an eye out on things.

Glenda! One of the coolest people on earth!

Captain Nathan - Love this picture!!

Taking a break from being the captain and enjoying the quiet up front.

Teehee, sorry dad, couln't resist. Love this picture too!

Nathan - I hope he had a good day!

Nathan and Glenda - thanks for a great day!


0 Intelligent comments: