November 24, 2011

Posted by Rie On 11:47 AM
I mentioned it before and I'll do it again - I love my Thursdays! I can sleep in, I can putter around here at home and do what even I want before I go to work and spend my day with kids in our crafting room. LOVE THURSDAYS! And sometimes, when I'm on my way home from work after 10pm, I drop by the Pub to say hi - usually have a coffee or whatever.

Today is of no exception! I slept in - loved it! Had my coffee (damn - no milk!!) and am now surfing the net while listening to loud music. The apartments next door are being renovated so I have music to drown out the hammering and loud noises from next door. So far so good. I updated my blog with a new Canada 2011 chapter and while I was going through the pictures, I just realized something. I LOVE TAKING PICTURES!! And I think I'm actually pretty good at it. So I'm going to recharge my camera batteries and start dragging that little baby around with me.

Thursday plan - I still have a little while before I have to work so I think I'm going to be responsible and clean up. Empty the dishwasher, air the place out and clean the bathroom. I have 2 friends staying here Sunday to Monday so I want the place to be somewhat decent.

I hope you all have a great day!

0 Intelligent comments: