February 12, 2012

Posted by Rie On 12:47 PM
I haven't really been around the internet for the past few days - something called life has been getting in the way. Work stuff, friend stuff, more work stuff and then just a bit more friend stuff. I like to sleep too sometimes.

But it's been a good week. Visited good friends, met new people and had a good time. It was nice seeing R. again. He's moved to Horsens to live with his girlfriend and we miss him here in Vejle. But they seem to be doing well and I'm happy for them. Brunch with A. was good too. Another old friend who is soon moving away from Vejle so it was nice seeing her before the stress of moving hits. We'll be visiting another friend next week - D. gave birth to a beautiful baby boy 2 weeks ago so it'll be great seeing her again and meeting the newest addition to their family.

I've been busy but things are good. I don't want to get ahead of myself but I might be starting school soon. That would be super cool. I won't go into details until I have all the facts straight but still, keep your fingers crossed for me.

S. is sleeping as I post this. She had the coatcheck shift at the pub last night and just came over here this morning. We have a huge fancy party to go to tonight so we'll be getting ready here, along with another friend.  Dresses and high heels - on my! (I'm not the biggest dress person....)

S. and I from a couple of weekends ago. She was working - I was not.... ;-)
On that note, I'm done for now. Have to go over to L.'s place to check up on her cat, Ninja. Crazy cat!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

1 Intelligent comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good week!!