February 4, 2012

Posted by Rie On 10:51 AM
There is still snow outside. I can deal with snow. My aunt gave me a decent pair of winter boots a few years ago and they are wonderful when it's snowing. But do you realize how COLD it is outside??

Minus 19 degrees!

It's cold.

Luckily, besides the boots, I am also fully stocked up with hats, scarves and mittens so I'm pretty bundled up whenever I go outside. But with a slight wind, it feels like the cold can find all the cracks in my armor and attack me.

Yes, I'm bitching. But you know what?? I don't care. Because it's f-ing cold outside!!

Before I send myself into a downward spiral of bitchiness, I should start thinking about good things. Like my coffee. My HOT coffee. And the fact that I'm inside with plenty of heat and blankets to cuddle up with. And my friend is coming over here in a couple of hours to drink more coffee with me.

Nice thoughts...

0 Intelligent comments: