August 1, 2012

Posted by Rie On 9:09 AM
Here I am, drinking coffee and enjoying a quiet morning. No music, no tv (I don't even own a television), lots of coffee and it's a great way to wake up.

Things are good here. Busy as usual and I seem to have forgotten how to be on vacation. During the last couple of weeks - my vacation from the youth club - I've been working either at the Pub or at a new job, with autistic young adults. Or I've been running around to different meetings, doing different favors for friends and just trying to get everything done.

I've also taken on "Project Clean" here at home which means that I have sorted through all my junk, thrown a LOT of stuff out, reorganized my living room and bedroom and just basically getting stuff done. It's starting to look good and I'm happy with the results so far. Now I need to clean out my basement room and move a bunch of things downstairs - stuff I don't want to throw out but stuff I don't need cluttering up my little apartment. I'm hoping I'll get that done today before I have to work at ES (the place with autistic young adults).

I start back up at the youth club on Monday and then after I'm there for a week, I start school on the 15th. I'm super excited!! And I just bought a little car!! How freaking cool is that?! It's a '97 Ford Fiesta and I love him. (We call him Antonio....). The freedom!!

I'm running now - I'm done my coffee and now I better get my shit together before a friend comes over to drink more coffee.

0 Intelligent comments: