October 1, 2006

Posted by Rie On 4:43 PM
Here I am again. No pictures this time but I will soon borrow Anders' camera again and take some funky pictures of anything and everything so you guys will have something to look at instead of just reading.

I had a good weekend - again, no partying or drinking but that's totally ok. I don't have the energy or the money. Even though I just got paid, I also just got an unexpected bill in the mail... Hmmm, do I want electricity or do I want to party?? I'll take the electricity!

Friday after classes, I just vegged out here at home. Did some studying, looked at the dirty dishes and then decided to ignore them for one more day, fell asleep for a couple of hours, had dinner and watched a girly movie. It was a nice evening considering I've been on the run every evening this past week, so I definitely enjoyed a quiet night alone.

Saturday, I got up slightly early, did half of the dishes, cleaned up around my apartment, which I still love! I love my little home! I still need to hang up the blinds and buy some shelves and stuff but me and drilling holes in my walls? Not the greatest combo so I think I'll wait until I can get a friend to help me out. I have major plans with how I want my place to look but unfortunately, I'm a "starving student", so the super cool plans will have to wait. But then again, I plan on living here for a while, so I'm not in that big of a hurry. A work in progress!

I had a date Saturday night.... with Anders. Yes, with Anders. (HI Anders, I know you're reading this!) He spoiled me rotten and we had a very good time. Dinner with red wine, candles were lit and music playing in the background - it was actually quite romantic! Ok, I hope I'm not embarrassing Anders right now but I did have a wonderful evening and I just thought I'd share that with you guys.

I'm tired today. It's Sunday afternoon and I should probably get some school work done before I talk to my parents on skype.... Or maybe finish the dishes... Hmmmm, I could be a good girl and do both. The youth club starts tomorrow evening and that's super cool! The "ungdomsskole" (evening club/school for local teenagers) starts Tuesday and I was at a meeting last Thursday so it looks like everything is set. Youth club Mondays and Wednesdays, Girl Group Tuesdays and English on Thursdays... Luckily all these jobs are in the evenings so I should be ok with my own school. I just had my last shift cleaning at the dentist office today and handed in my key - Yeah me! I'm done with taking on cleaning jobs - it's easy money but holy shit, it's boring as hell.

Ok, I'm done rambling. I need to do some work now. I need to be a responsible student. I need to do my dishes. I need to sort through my October budget. I actually don't have time to ramble on blogger.

0 Intelligent comments: