October 10, 2006

Posted by Rie On 12:30 AM
October 9, 2006. Happy 26th birthday, Anders! I had fun today and I sure hope you did too!

DES DES DES!!


Ok, so this isn't the greatest picture of Anders but in his defense, it was New Years Eve and he was.... well, we had a party at our place and he was drunk. Plus he tends to make faces every time the camera is focused on him.


I think this is from Christmas last year - this is Anders' (step)dad, his brother and Anders playing a game against us girls. WE KICKED THEIR ASSES but that's because we ROCKED!


Anders relaxing with Charlie and Spencer, a few years back when we visited my family in Canada.


My dad took Anders out fishing when we were visiting them. Just the two men - I hope dad didn't scare Anders away!


Anders and my mom, both being true computer geeks!

3 Intelligent comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Anders!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you guys.

I feel so....young :)

And I must say, those are actually some of the best pictures of me, especially the first one...

Anonymous said...

I like the last one myself. You look like you're going to eat someone! Welcome to the old farts club :oP Happy birthday SKAT!