October 17, 2006

Posted by Rie On 11:52 AM
I'm a horrible friend. Kirsten's birthday was last Saturday and I never got a chance to wish her a very happy birthday. I know she had a party which I was unable to go to due to prior engagements but I hope she had a awesome party with all her friends and family. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

I met Kirsten a few years ago when we started our BA in English and now she's doing her Masters in International Business Communication and I'm sure she's kicking ass.

A few years ago, we had a hallowe'en party with the rest of our classmates. Here is Kirsten and another friend from school, Lasse.


She's a hottie!


Kirsten and Rie. We were the only ones who went to the bars dressed in our costumes. Yes, we were crazy but we had so much fun. She was trying to dance with a huge pillow tucked into her dad's shirt and pants.... Freaking hilarious!!




Happy 25th Birthday!!


0 Intelligent comments: