January 16, 2007

Posted by Rie On 12:42 PM
I'm in the middle of doing a whole bunch of things here at home before I take off to work this afternoon but I thought I would take a short break and say hey. HEY.

Nothing really is new here. Anders is off on a week-long course near Copenhagen and I'm just doing my own thing here in Vejle. Work and School. School and Work. When I allow myself some time off my studies, I've been working on some crafty projects and paintings. A good way to relax and have fun. Yes, I'm a geek.... But I love it! I've also started to read "fun" books again. I missed reading just for fun so I started to read "A Prayer for Owen Meany" - I actually started it for school a couple of years ago but never finished it due to lack of time.

I have the girl group tonight and I sure hope it goes better than last time. We're watching movies and eating pizza so it should be a quiet night. Cross your fingers for me! Work at the youth club is good. We have almost 90 members and around 45 kids came last night. That's a lot of teenagers and there's only me and Karin working!

I went to Ikea with Jonna last Friday and spent way too much money! Well, I've been saving up for an Ikea trip for a while now so it's all good. But now I have shelves for my entire apartment, a new coffeetable and a whole bunch of good stuff. It was a very successful trip and a tonnes of fun spending the day with Jonna! She's only got a month to go before Mathilde comes! I'm so excited for her little family and I can't imagine how they're feeling about their second baby girl!

Anyways, I'm running again. Sorry to everyone about not being good in writing emails and keeping in touch. I've just been really busy with school and work and haven't had much time to be social. I just hope that everyone - Denmark and Canada - is fine and that life is treating them well. I promise, once things quiet down here (hopefully next week!), I will be better in keeping contact!

1 Intelligent comments:

Glenda-Bean said...

I've heard that book was really cute and good! Good stuff on the Ikea purchases!