May 29, 2008

Posted by Rie On 9:40 AM
Here are some random pictures of what I've been doing lately.

I think Anders took this one when we went to Jannie's confirmation in April.

Anders and I went to the westcoast one weekend when it was super sunny and gorgeous weather.


I visited Heidi in Horsens last Sunday and while we were drinking coffee at a local cafe, a marching band.... marched by. We don't know why but it was fun to watch!


Heidi in the sunshine!


Rie in the sunshine!


Not only was there a marching band, but also a bunch of men dressed up.... we still don't know why.


My co-worker and I took some kids swimming on Tuesday in Fredericia Badeland. I am still all snotty so I didn't swim but took pictures. We had lots of fun and everyone thought it was hilarious when I stood in the wrong spot at the wrong time. Yes, I got soaked!

Between family gatherings, relaxing days on the beach, coffee with friends and work, I've been busy. I'm still fighting off a nasty cold (where does all the snot come from!!!) so I'm feeling like a mashed potato lately but other than that, things are good. I'm going to start taking my camera with me where ever I go so I can get loads of pictures. I'm meeting up with Jannie for brunch before my afternoon/evening shift at work so maybe more pictures will be uploaded soon!

Have a good Thursday!!

1 Intelligent comments:

Glenda-Bean said...

Hey! Thanks for the update and pictures :o)