October 4, 2008

Posted by Rie On 9:39 AM
It is completely crazy how dependent one gets of the internet! I mean, I haven't had access to the net at home for the last month and it was driving me crazy! I could easily live without my television but without the internet/computer?? Nope. Not a chance. So I forked out some money and got this really cool connection that's fast enough for my needs (as far as I can tell so far) and it's very portable. It's just a usb key thing that I stick in my computer and wham! Internet!

Yes, that is my giddy news for the day. And yes, I am fully aware that I am a geek. But a huge deal of my life revolves around my computer - the connection to my family and friends in Canada plus many friends here in DK. My work. My gossip. My entertainment.

Ok, so I'm prettty much on my way out the door. I have to work at the "garage" - tee hee, can anyone see me as a mechanic? LOL! It's makes me laugh every time!

Have a great weekend! I'll be "seeing" more of you know that I'm online. And pictures will soon come once I find the usb thingy I use to transfer pictures from the digi to the computer. It's around here somewhere.....

0 Intelligent comments: