October 12, 2008

Posted by Rie On 8:43 PM
Picture time! Now that I finally have internet and some quiet time here at home, I decided to add some pictures of what I've been doing lately. Most of you readers can see them on facebook so this is mainly for my grandparents to see. (I assume they read this blog every now and then...)

Anyways, in random order: The life of Rie!


Singstar girls night at Jannie's place. Notice the sweatpants, bad hair and scoobydoo socks. Not the sexiest picture of me but we were just having a fun night!



Gokarts with the youthclub. My first time ever really driving a gokart and we definitely had some fun!


Me and one of my "kids". I look very badass - eh?

Fake nails before they were filed down to a normal length.



Jannie and Rie. Another girl's night out - this time with drinking involved.


Rie and Jannie - a costume party (movie character theme). Another badass picture.


At Jannie's bday party. Not a flattering shot but I looked damn good! (when I was standing up!)


Tired Rie after a night out at the bars.

So, other than work and sleep, I've been hanging out with the girls and having a good time. Tonight (Sunday) is my quiet night here at home and I'm loving it. I have some paperwork to do but maybe I'll wait until tomorrow since I have the evening off. Maybe I'll just put on a movie and relax. Sounds like a good plan, eh?

0 Intelligent comments: