October 23, 2008

Posted by Rie On 10:53 PM
This is probably going to end up being more of a babbling session instead of being about a specific topic - now you're warned ;)

Life here in little DK and little Vejle is good. Busy to the EXTREME regarding work but fuck it, I love my job. Actually I should say jobs. For the first time since I got out of highschool, I found IT regarding careers. (Yes, I know I talk a lot about my work and yes, I do have a life outside of work). I always used to be jealous of those who just knew what they wanted to do and loved their jobs and now I'm that person. Sure, I bitch about long shifts and stuff like that. I moan and groan when I have to crawl out of bed and go to work. BUT when I get there, I love it.

And I am damn good at it!

Enough of that. What else have I be doing? Just trying to relax at home or with friends. Nothing really including huge amounts of alcohol or hardcore partying - just hanging out and having a good time. I have a good friend coming over Saturday and when we're together, we always have a great time. Don't exactly know what our plans are yet but either way, I know for sure that it's going to be great seeing her again.

Family is good. From what I hear, Chris and Kim are busy living their lives in Calgary. Busy with work and school... actually, I really don't know what they are up to but I hear that all is good over there. Mom and dad have finally sold the Sooke house and are living closer to town. Closer to all the action! They seem happy enough for their new home and I can't wait to see it. I know I didn't live in the Sooke house for many years but I will miss that place. It'll be super wierd not having to drive ALL the way out to Sooke and not having my old bedroom.... ok, I haven't had my old bedroom in years but you know what I mean... Anyways , it'll be so cool to see their new home and see what things are like there. As long as I have a couch to crash on, then I'm happy. Or I'll just take the boat.

Tja... what else can I write about. I'm moving into my real home Nov. 15th and I'm so ready. My little temporary home is nice and definitely better than couch-hopping but.... it's not home. I have a sad mattress to sleep on and I have no table. But I can cook, sleep, smoke and shit so it's all good. I have my computer and my internet. I can lock the door and ignore people. I don't think my heater works so I'm freezing my ass off but I'll survive for now.

That's about it for now. I'm going to read my book and then crash for the night. Work tomorrow - work Saturday and guess what?? Work on Sunday too. Good thing I love coffee or else I think I'd crumble.

0 Intelligent comments: