December 21, 2008

Posted by Rie On 12:38 PM
While most of the people I know have Christmas vacation now, I still have Monday and Tuesday at work before I can fully enjoy the holiday season. So, happy vacation to those who have it and to those who have to work, sucks to be us!!

Big news! Tine got us tickets to the AC/DC concert over in Copenhagen next summer! Can you believe it - AC/DC!? I never thought I would see them in concert but June 19th - we will be there and rocking it so hard!

My weekend has been quiet, other than a few hours at work yesterday. Movies, sleeping in and just hanging out - great weekend. Now I have my music blasting, drinking coffee and will soon get some stuff done here at home so I can fully relax tonight with no guilty feelings of being lazy.

Mmm, coffee.....

1 Intelligent comments:

Glenda-Bean said...

AC/DC?! Holy crap!