December 25, 2008

Posted by Rie On 1:30 PM
I hope everyone had and will have (to those people who celebrate a funny christmas on the 25th "over there" :P) a very Merry Christmas!

I'm at home for the next few minutes before I take off to Jonna and Brian's place. I spent Christmas Eve with Karin and Ernst at Pernille & co.'s place and had a good time. I came out to Nørup a few hours early so I could hang out a bit with Karin while Ernst did his own thing around the house - lots of gossip and bitching - a serious girltalk! We had really good food at Pernille's place and just had a very good time with the family. Pictures will come in the next couple of days.

Today will be spent with Jonna and Brian and their family. Should be lots of fun - usually is when we're together! After today, I have some serious vacation time and definitely well-deserved if I may say so myself!

I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Glædelig Jul!

0 Intelligent comments: