December 1, 2011

Posted by Rie On 12:39 PM
I'm in heaven right now.

I use my computer everyday - and I mean EVERYDAY - and I don't know what I would do without one. I mean, I don't have a tv and I'm fine with that. I actually Like not having a TV. But my computer.... all hell would break loose if I didn't have one. My Dell wasn't doing too well and I was ready to say goodbye to the trusty machine that had served me well for many years.

And say hello to a brand new Toshiba. We'll call her Miss T. - she's definitely a girl computer because of all the fine details and wonderful surprises. Our relationship is a new one but I already love her. She's a gorgeous machine.

So my life the last couple of days have revolved around Miss T., getting her setup and personalized and I think I'm finally done. I still need to gather my internet links but that'll come. I know we'll have many years together and I don't want to rush things. One day at a time, right?

Haha, yes, I'm not normal. Neither is my family. We like to name things like our cars and computers. Deal with it.

Drinking coffee, doing laundry, listening to music and playing on Miss. T. Life is good. And my Thursday morning hasn't failed me today - it's been a good morning.

0 Intelligent comments: