February 25, 2007

Posted by Rie On 10:02 PM
Right now I'm at Anders' place and we're both being geeks on our computers. A nice quiet Sunday. No parties this weekend so I was able to get lots of cleaning and stuff done at home today. Kinda boring but definitely needed...


Work is going really good, I'm so glad I made that decision of working fulltime and taking on a new career path. Definitely the smartest thing I've done in a long time. I've just been super busy because I'm still working at the youth club in Norup which means I work most of my evenings during the week. Next week will be the same except that I'm also working Saturday night at a youth party in Jelling - I'm taking all the hours I can get to save up for my summer holidays!


I have pretty much nothing more to say. My life consists of work and teenagers but I'm happy for that because that means I miss out on the silly drama stuff that usually finds me. I'm tired of bitchy people and I'm tired of drama and I'm tired of being blamed for things that is completely not true. My life is really good right now - I have a great job that could very well lead into something more permanent. I have a great boyfriend who is very understanding about my work hours and treats me like a princess. I have great friends here who are also very understanding about my work hours and understand that I can't hang out too much anymore. My family and friends are happy and healthy and that's all that counts.


Yes, today was a positive post. I'm happy and I just want everyone to know that.


2 Intelligent comments:

Anonymous said...

MR. MAGOO ?

Rie said...

What about Mr. Magoo??