February 15, 2007

Posted by Rie On 8:52 AM
Here's a happy post!

Jonna and Brian's newest addition to their family was born yesterday and from what I've heard from them, everything is all good and little Mathilde is healthy and beautiful! We weren't able to visit them last night because Anders had a Valentine's Day surprise and took me out for a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant. He came and picked me up wearing nice clothes - looking very hot - and wouldn't tell me where we were going. I'm glad I changed out of my "work" clothes before he came - I was wearing ratty jeans and a sweatshirt with paint all over it! We shared a bottle of wine, ate some good food and had a good time just talking. Afterwards, we bought some goodies and watched a movie at his place. We got sleepy after the wine so it was nice just being able to relax and cuddle while watching a movie. Valentine's Day isn't a normal Danish tradition here but has become more popular in the past 5 years or so.

So I had a great day yesterday - a good day at work, Mathilde was born and Anders and I were able to spend some quiet time together.

0 Intelligent comments: