June 13, 2007

Posted by Rie On 1:19 PM
I'm at work again... and again there isn't much to do right now, at least not until the kids get here.

This will be a short post because I don't have much to write about, at least nothing all that interesting. Anders is still in KBH and won't be coming back to Vejle until tomorrow evening. I thought I had to work tonight but it turns out that I don't so I'm looking forward to a quiet night at home. Maybe listen to some music while painting - it's been a while since I last painted...

We're having a flea-market/open house here at work Friday afternoon at 4pm. Everyone is welcomed so we are kinda nervous about how many actually come. Hopefully it'll be busy. I'll be staying here overnight with some kids and I'm not sure exactly what the plan is. I guess it depends on who and how many...

Ok, I'm running again. The others are starting to show up....

0 Intelligent comments: