January 24, 2012

Posted by Rie On 10:11 AM
We had a meeting at the Pub last night where we talk about new ideas, meet our new co-workers and pretty much discuss everything that has to do with the Pub. Plus we award a co-worker with the title "energy of the month" and "pig of the month". Energy is pretty much self-explanatory. Pig of the month is someone who did a stupid thing where we laugh at them. (All in good fun!). Anyways, this meeting was a little special because it's our first meeting of the year and instead of monthly energy or pig - the "awards" are for all of 2011.

Guess who won energy of the year?!

ME!

Yes, I'm happy. I actually didn't win anything but just the recognition of doing a good job all last year is super cool. It was awesome! (Doing a little happy dance right now.....) And I was up again tough competition - my co-workers are super cool and I didn't expect to win. But I did and I'm thrilled.

Okay, done bragging.

I'm tired today. I'm still pretty stuffed up with snot in my head so I haven't been sleeping all that well lately. It's going to be a busy couple of days starting tomorrow so my plan for tonight is relax and catch up on some sleep. Going to bed super early and will enjoy a quiet night. I just need to survive a day at the youth club first, hopefully with happy kids.

Have a great Tuesday!

0 Intelligent comments: