January 22, 2012

Posted by Rie On 2:08 PM
Meh.

That's how I'm feeling right now. My head is full of snot and I have a fever and all I want to do is crawl into bed and have someone pamper me. Preferable a really good looking man. Or my parents. Yes, I'm 32 years old and I miss my parents. 

Was at work last night and I had super energy at the beginning of my shift. Dancing, laughing and lots of fun. But after a few hours, the energy was just more and more forced and by the end of my shift at 530am, I was done. And now - yes I'm whining - I feel like I've been hit by a truck. Trust me, I've actually been hit by a truck when I was younger so I know what it feels like. I feel like shit. 

Meh.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I'm going to make more tea, eat some oranges and curl up on my couch and possible cry. 


2 Intelligent comments:

We Have All The Wine! said...

Awww Get well soon. You should have a hot toddy. That will sort everything out! Mix some whisky, honey (failing that, sugar) and hot water. You'll better before you know it. :D

Alyx Mc said...

I feel that way too girl!,I hope you feel better soon. :)