January 19, 2012

Posted by Rie On 11:08 AM
My fingers smell like oranges. I guess that's okay considering it could be way worse. I should probably eat a bigger breakfast and that I will, after I ramble on and on here on my blog. But I have my coffee so I'm happy.

I'm trying to eat healthier. And drink more water. I tend to forget to drink water and stick with the coffee all day. It's not good. So I have a deal with my co-worker that we remind each other to drink more water and that helps. And I'm staying away from fatty foods, at least on the weekdays. Yesterday for dinner, I had a salad with spinach leaves, tomatoes and cucumber with bits of chicken. Sounds kinda boring but it was actually quite yummy. Today, more salad with pieces of salmon. Mmmm, fish. I love fish.

Okay, maybe I won't ramble too much today because now I'm hungry. And I have a coffee date soon with A. I really enjoy his company... he just called and will be here in 10 minutes. Yay!

I really do love Wednesdays and Thursdays - I know I've said it before but still.... I'm off early from work on Wednesdays and then I don't have to work until afternoon on Thursdays which means I can get loads of stuff done.

Gotta go, A. will soon be here.

1 Intelligent comments:

Unknown said...

You're funny... I like that!