September 18, 2006

Posted by Rie On 9:29 AM
Today, September 18th, is LENA'S BIRTHDAY! Happy Birthday sweetie! I will be having dinner with her and her husband tonight in Kolding and I'm looking forward to it! We met up for a quick coffee last week but other than that, I haven't seen her for months! These pictures of her (and me) are from Jelling Festival 2005. I met Lena when we both worked at the festival back in.... ok, I don't remember exactly which year it was but a few years ago and we have been good friends ever since. SHE ROCKS!!




Jelling festival is a great time for us but can be quite hard. As you can tell in the pictures, we always have fun - lots of laughs and good times. We usually put in long days and we're always on the run but it's something we both would not miss and we will be there again next year!

Happy Birthday Lena, I hope you have a great day!!

0 Intelligent comments: