September 11, 2006

Posted by Rie On 2:17 PM
Nathan is trying to get rid of a small, yet very dangerous ;) wasp nest. I was hiding in his truck along with Glenda and didn't want any part of his mission - although I did want to document it! I'll admit, we're idiots but it sure was freaking hilarious and Nathan was successful. No more wasps on his front porch.



This is from the last Saturday I spent in Canada before heading back to Denmark. No, I'm not crying in this picture, it was dark - nighttime - and whenever the flash from the camera went off, I squinted.


My friend Lise and her boyfriend Michael. This is a very cute picture taken downtown by someone who works at a bar - they post all bar-shots on the internet and I just copied it and posted it here.


Another picture from the last Saturday in Canada. Rie and Steve.... he was heavy....


Rie and Thor - Glenda and Nathan's huge yet very friendly dog. He is such a cutie!

0 Intelligent comments: