September 12, 2006

Posted by Rie On 11:14 PM
Rachel and my mom sitting at the dining table. I think they were trying to figure out how to do origami and it looks as though my mom is frusterated. She figured it out and it's all good.

I've known Rachel for many years now and it was great seeing her again. She came to Denmark a couple of years ago and we had such a good time together. She travels quite often so it was nice being able to catch her while she was still in Victoria before she takes off to either Thailand or Spain.

Nathan is super cool! Or he's just trying to make fun of my oversized sunglasses.... Hmmm


Don't I look like a bad-ass rocker chick? Steve's hat, Rock it Beaglemania t-shirt (YEAH Glenda!), oversized dark sunglasses and a smoke hanging out of my mouth - it's the new fashion!

1 Intelligent comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice hat! Go Bears!!