September 25, 2006

Posted by Rie On 9:58 AM
Some people hate Mondays but I don't. I guess it's because I don't have classes or work on Monday - at least not until next week. Monday is the day I get my laundry done, dishes and basically just putter around the house doing Rie stuff. Loud music, sweatpants and coffee makes up for the lousy chores that need to be done.

Ok... I'm babbling right now. I'm still in sleep-mode even though it's after 10am....

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I did - didn't go downtown or party or anything but that suited me just fine. I think I've been to enough parties and bars to last me for a while so I liked having a nice quiet weekend. I finally saw the movie "Old School". Dee and Glenda will be so proud of me! Now I understand Frank the Tank and the earmuffs, Dee!

School's ok. After dishes today and between loads of laundry, I will be studying. Harold Bloom anyone? Fairy Tales and Urban Legends? The Origin of language? Danish translation?

Thank you everyone who posted ideas about the "girl's club". Those were some awesome ideas and I appreciate it very much! I have a meeting on Thursday with my boss so I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

I gotta go. I think the dish water has cooled down enough for me to actually wash the dishes! I'll write more later, I promise!

0 Intelligent comments: