August 27, 2006

Posted by Rie On 8:05 PM
I hope blogger is working better now because I want to post some of the pictures I have from my last week in Victoria.

I'm doing alright back in DK. I went drinking with a friend and it turned into a late night. Oh well, I couldn't sleep anyways at night so it didn't make much difference that I was out all night. I had a meeting today regarding the youth club and "my kids" and that went ok. I love working with teenagers and the meeting was pretty important for our new season. We don't start until October but it is nice to get a head start on ideas for the new season.

Other than that, nothing much has happened here. Mia and I haven't killed each other and we've been having fun living together, even though it's only been a few days. She starts school again (writing her BA) tomorrow so I'm sure she'll be busy for the next little while. Mia's passion is training and different forms of exercise and she definitely knows her stuff so she's going to help me find something that suits me. Hopefully I'll find something that I like!

I'm pretty busy this week - organizing stuff for my new home and just getting everything sorted. I'm moving on Friday - Yay me! and I'm really excited. This is going to be all good!

OK, I'm writing an email to blogger to hear why I can't upload any pictures lately. It just won't let me and I have so many to post!! I'm sorry guys - I know pictures are a lot more interesting to look at than all this writing!!

0 Intelligent comments: