August 25, 2006

Posted by Rie On 2:54 AM
I don't know why I'm so unlucky with blogger. I can't upload most of my pictures and these are the only ones I could upload for now... Sorry!
I'm back in DK now - it's 4am and I can't sleep. I went to bed at around 11pm and then woke up at 2:45am, wide awake. I thought it was later in the morning, so I got up and turned on the computer. Nope, it's still in the middle of the night and now I'm being a computer geek.
I'm doing alright. I basically just hung around home (Mia's home - I don't have one yet) until Mia came back from everything she had to do today and then we went out for dinner with Didde. She's still very pregnant but she was due a couple of days ago so her baby boy can come anytime now.
I am so NOT tired right now. Here are the few pictures I could post - from Saturday night with some crazy Canadians!!
Rie


Nathan, Thor and Glenda.



Rie and Glenda


Glenda and Thor


Thor

0 Intelligent comments: