April 10, 2007

Posted by Rie On 9:01 AM
April 10, 2007 - Mormor's Birthday!

Today is my grandmother's birthday! Happy Birthday! I'll admit, I'm jealous. My mom, my aunt and my grandparents are together in Ontario and I wish I could have been there. I'm sure they're having a great time, eating lots of food, going on walks and just enjoying the fact that they are together. I'll have to wait my turn but come August, I will be there for the family gathering!

Tillykke med dagen, Mormor! Jeg haaber virkelig at du har det godt og at du har en god foedselsdag i dag! Jeg taenker paa dig og glaeder mig meget til at se dig i August. Jeg kan virkelig godt lide billedet hvor du ligger paa sofaen med Woody og derfor skal have det med i dagens foedselsdag hilsen! Du maa have en rigtig god dag!


Woody and Mormor are relaxing - It's a good thing the couch is big enough for the both of them!



My Mormor and my mom - Mother and daughter!


Morning routine - Mormor gives Woody a good cuddle!


Happy Birthday Mormor. I can't wait until I can sit around the kitchen table with you guys!


My mormor can beat up your mormor!


Tillykke med dagen Mormor. Jeg elsker dig!

4 Intelligent comments:

Glenda-Bean said...

Wow! This is definitely the time of year for birthday's! HAPPY BIRTHDay!

christine said...

you're right, your mormor could totally kick my mormor's ass any day!

Deedee said...

But my mormor's tatoos are cooler than your mormor's!!!

Rie said...

Ok, your mormor wins with the tattoos! I can't imagine my mormor with tattoos....