April 28, 2007

Posted by Rie On 10:29 AM
It's finally weekend and after a long week of kids and teenagers, I'm ready to have a couple of days off work! Work is still really good, don't get me wrong, but it's definitely nice to get away from kids and teenagers for a couple of days!

It's supposed to be a sunny and warm day today so I'm thinking Anders and I will spend most of the day outside. Yesterday was super nice and it feels like summer so I hope today will be just as good!

Here are some random pictures. Anders' little brother, Soren, was confirmated last weekend and here's a picture of him and his close family. Anders, Inge, Soren, Tage and Jesper - trust me, they usually run away when a camera comes out but I got at least one picture of all them standing together.


Jonna and Mathilde came over Thursday morning and we spent a few hours together before I had to work. Jonna is usually the one taking pictures and doesn't have many of herself (I know the feeling!) so I took out the trusty camera and went to work. We did a mini photo shoot and we got some really good pictures - I hope she likes them! Here are some of my faves - this walkway is right across the street from my home and we thought it would make a good background.





Mathilde is a little camera shy -she's only around 2 1/2 months old so she has time to learn that the camera is not a bad thing!

I'm logging off again, have things to do, places to be and people to see.

0 Intelligent comments: