December 22, 2006

Posted by Rie On 6:03 PM
I'm all alone and I'm loving it! It's Friday night and I'm being a loner. After the last couple of weeks of constantly having something to do every day and every evening, I have decided to just stay home tonight. Alone. All by myself. Me, myself and I. Get the picture?

After spending the day doing absolutely nothing, I guess I should get some things done here at home. My apartment looks like total shit and is in desperate need of a good clean. Loud music helps the cleaning process and since it's Friday and many others are also playing loud music, I don't have to feel bad at all. That's my number one priority this evening. Clean my home, especially the bathroom and kitchen.

Hmmm, so what else am I going to do tonight? So many options - I could paint, watch a movie (Dr. Doolittle is the 9pm movie tonight - that's a funny movie, isn't it?), read a book just for the fun of it, catch up on emails, take a long shower in a clean bathroom, study for my next exam.... See, just because I'm being a loner doesn't mean that I'm bored. Especially with all this Christmas stuff coming up in the next few days, I think it's a great idea to just be Rie tonight.

Anyways, moving on... my dad mentioned the last time we talked on msn that another storm was going to hit Victoria and area. Did it happen? I haven't talked to anyone from the Victoria area since then so I really don't know what's going on. Either way, I hope it didn't hit too hard and that everyone can now relax and enjoy the next few days. My brother is coming home to mom and dad along with his girlfriend Kim so maybe he'll be put to work to help dad tidy up around the yard with all the fallen trees and stuff. He spends too much time in his lab so I'm sure the fresh air will be good for him.

I don't know when I'll be on blogger again with all this Christmas stuff coming up. And I totally agree with Deeds - SHAUNA - UPDATE YOUR BLOG! WE MISS YOU IN THE BLOGGER WORLD! I know I'm not good at writing comments but I assure you all that I check up on everyone's blogs often and I love seeing new posts from all the blogs, including Shauna's!

I saw a movie yesterday - Eragon. It was ok - I usually like the fantasy type movies and this one wasn't bad. Nothing great but still decent. I seem to recall books that have the same story line but I can't for the life of me remember if I have read those when I was younger. Oh well. We caught the early show which meant there were so many bratty kids and boy, they just didn't want to shut up. I hate it when people are constantly talking during movies, especially when one pays good money to see it in the cinema! I know, I know, I'm not perfect myself and can ask questions during a movie but that's if I'm sitting in someone's private livingroom. Brats!

Ok, I'm going now. I have nothing more to say whatsoever and have already smoked too many cigarrettes while writing this post. Bad Rie. I need to quit smoking. If I don't talk to anyone until after Christmas, I hope you all have a great Christmas and remember to take pictures!

1 Intelligent comments:

christine said...

merry christmas rie!!!
joel and i are in victoria and i got to have a visit with glenda and leah yesterday. we went for yummy sushi!
you were asking about the storm - and it's just hitting here right now. we're just out of downtown victoria and it's pretty windy so i'm thinking that its probably a bit worse in sooke. hope you enjoy your christmas in denmark!lots of love!