December 20, 2006

Posted by Rie On 2:51 PM
I'm still alive. I'm still working on my paper but luckily I'm almost done. No stress and no worries. Tomorrow, when I hand the sucker in, I will be able to relax.... at least for one day because I need to start working on my next exam. Tomorrow is goodbye Cinderella and Fairy Tales, hello to Origin and evolution of language. Two completely different subjects.

Yes, I'm babbling. My brain has turned into mush. My sleeping patterns have been shot to hell and I can't wait until this paper is done. Christmas? What Christmas? To be honest, after I bought the Christmas presents, I haven't thought much about Christmas until the other day when I realized that Christmas is already this coming Sunday. Crazy eh? I will be going to Anders' parent's place like I have done the other years and I'm sure it'll be just as fun and "hyggelig" as the other years. New Years Eve party has turned into a crazy stress situation and I still don't really know what's happening. I guess we'll just wait and see.

wow, I need to take a shower before I go. I just have one more class of first aid tonight and then I'm done. yay me!

0 Intelligent comments: