December 2, 2006

Posted by Rie On 11:27 PM
Hey Everyone,

Yes, it's Saturday night and I stayed home today. When I woke up this morning, I wasn't feeling good at all and then went back to sleep. Again, woke up not feeling 100% so I decided to call my friend Tine and tell her that I'm not coming to the party tonight. I puttered around here at home for a while and then watched some tv. For the first time, I actually fell asleep while the tv was on! (I never do that - I can NOT sleep when the tv is on!) I woke up for the third time and luckily this time I was feeling better. But by then, the party had already started and I don't want to risk anything... I mean, I could go out, have a blast and then come home late and then possibly feel like shit tomorrow. And if I am getting sick, that would suck serious ass because I don't have time to be sick! Work next week and my paper has to be written (14-day exam) so that is why there will be no parties for me tonight.

So now I'm listening to the party next door - they listen to really girly, mushy music and it's starting to drive me nuts. A whole bunch of giggly teenagers. But then again, she doesn't have parties often so I'm not going to complain too much. Nothing is on tv and I don't really feel like surfing the internet all night.

Maybe I'll study. Or paint. Or go back to bed. I've only slept for about 15 hours today so far...

0 Intelligent comments: